Time flies by so fast. I really wish there was more time during the day, especially after work. I have so many projects and so many things I want to do, but when will I have time to ever do them. Here is a list of things I would do if I had more time:
1) Spend time with my wife, Nicole
2) More time training! Swim, Bike, Run...so much fun
3) Community Service projects
4) Read or listen to books on tape
5) Catch up on my blog postings
6) More time with friends and family
7) Cleaning...inside the home, yard, cars, garage
8) Catching up on daily tasks (Balance checkbook, laundry, cooking, etc)
9) Work on all my extra side project jobs. Adams State stuff, Church website
10) Do some new things, meet new people, go to new places
I feel that I do a pretty good job with time management, but I can always use help. I so many dreams and ambitions that I want to accomplish. I will, but some may take much longer. Can we add more hours per day and remove one workday? The weekends seems to busier.
Only if I had more time...