Sunday, March 28, 2010

Still Broken

My car is back in the shop.  My friend Joe and I replaced the alternator twice and still no luck.  Got another brand new battery and alternator.  It's something else...??

21 days till Boston.  3 Weeks.  I ran about 13 miles this week.  Not bad???  Bad.  I gave up a treadmill run because my legs burned too much.

I iced my legs last night before a run.  I made it almost 5 miles.  I decided to stop while I was ahead.  Pace was slow, but I was listening to my body.  My body said "slow".  What will I do??  I don't know yet.  I can have the race defered still next year.  I would rather run this year.

I rode my bike almost 3 hours today.  No leg problems.  I have rode nearly 50 miles since September 2009.  It was a warm day and I felt like I need a big workout.  This was pretty big.  Let's see what happens in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

ShirleyPerly said...

Ugh, car probs, how annoying. Fingers crossed that gets fixed soon and you can still run Boston in 3 weeks!