Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year - 2009

New Year, New Baby, New Adventures, New goals, same Triathlete.

Lots of news to share, and always not enough time to share.

Baby News
Nicole is 22 weeks along today. Oh yeah...did I tell you...we are going to have a baby girl!!! This news took me by surprise. I was leaning towards boy...but Nicole and I are happy.

2009 Goals
No crashing!!!
Qualify for the Boston Marathon - Run under 3:10 marathon.
10K PR at Boulder Bolder
Distance Goals - Same as 2008
Compete in 1-2 triathlons

Be a great dad
Stay healthy and injury free
Read/Listen to more books
and more to come??

New Adventures
Every year brings new adventures. Lots of bigs things will happen in 2009.
-Grandmother turns 90
-5th Year Wedding Anniversery
-New Baby in May
-Baby's baptism?
-Other family hitting big birthday #'s
-Road Trip for early spring marathon?

4 comments:

Judi said...

happy 2009 eric!

KodaFit said...

Congrats! Having 2 boys and 3 girls myself, I believe I am qualified in saying that boys are cool, but there's just something special between daddy's and their little girls.

Bob Almighty said...

happy new year and congrats on the new baby.

ShirleyPerly said...

Happy New Year!!

And cool that you're having a baby girl. I'm sure you'll be a great dad. Good luck with your BQ quest!