Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Workout after Ironman

Stiff. I am not sure if I need to explain anything else. I went for a run this morning. I got up, snoozed once or twice and my run awaits. I knew right from the start I was going to be aching. Its hard to explain, but my legs felt really stiff. Lead. Iron. Oh yeah, Iron. My knees felt sore but did not hurt.

I ran pretty good for the first time back. No cramps or huge pains. My right hip still hurts from my crash, but it will take more weeks to fully heal. I ran for 30 min and went 3.5 miles. 8:43/mile.

I don't have a workout schedule, but I really should come up with something since I have a race in 1 month. Time to be hardcore again and the workouts begin. YEAH!!! Of course, I started playing Zelda II.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Just my advice... take it easy! I started training again the Friday after CDA. I wanted to push so bad... but my body didn't!