Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome To Iron Eric's New Blog

WELCOME TO
IRON ERIC's NEW BLOG
Welcome to my New Blog! First and foremost I want to thank all my visitors who view my old blog: http://www.erics-half-ironman.blogspot.com/. I will make new postings from time to time because there will be some who don't receive the notification of my new blog.

I love fresh starts. I will be adding more and more stuff to this blog as the time goes by. If you have any questions, comments or anything you want me to add, please email me at ergr_123@hotmail.com. I will be open to any suggestions.

5 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

OK, I've followed along to here!

Tea said...

I just got sick when I saw your timer. Are we really UNDER 300 days now....so help me.

Iron Eric said...

Less than 300 days before Ironman Coeur D'Alene.

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

yeah! i love it! Bravo, dear!

ShirleyPerly said...

Just wanted to say 'hi' on this new blog of yours. Look forward to reading about your upcoming bike event. I just got back from doing a really fun one in Texas.